Founded in 1978 by Harvey Williamson and Daniel Martin, HVAC is a company that specialises in engineering building systems (cooling and air treatment) in the institutional, commercial, and industrial sectors.
In order to always better serve our clientele, HVAC acquired an sheet metal workshop in 1982 where it builds and assembles specific components for its projects.
Always on the lookout for new avenues of expansion, in 1982, HVAC incorporated plumbing and specialised piping to its services.
HVAC’s expanding range of services has generated a gradual increase in our labor force and projects. In 2009, HVAC relocated its operations to a new 13,500 sq.2 building.
In 1995, HVAC becomes a shareholder in VIMOVAL INC. company with the objective of offering complete services without having to resort to other companies for refrigeration, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and controls.
Since the year 2000, there has been a transition in the shareholding of the company to let in some new associates. Trailblazers and precursors, the founders are conscious of the added value of making some room for new partners who will bring in a renewed modern vision.
Our expansion continued and soon, our facilities were no longer sufficient to deal with the demands of an increasing clientele. HVAC acquires SPIRO MÉTAL and moves to new offices, larger and more adapted to the success of the company.
Led by an expert management team
The success of our company rests on a team of over 100 experienced and detail-oriented employees, made of sheet metal fitters, assemblers, drafsmen, foremen, project managers, estimators, and administrative personnel.
HVAC inc is skillfully led by an expert management team. It is made of administrators that nurture the development and ensure the prosperity of the company.
Plumbing and Piping Director
Plumbing and piping – Estimation Director
Ventilation – Estimation Director
ATTESTATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
License of the Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ)
- Prevention mutual Sélect ACQ/CSST
CMMTQ (Corporation de maître mécaniciens en tuyauterie du Québec)
CETAF (Corporation des entreprises en traitement de l’air et du froid)
ACQ (Association de la construction du Québec)
Federal government (TPSGC) – Level of security
- Certification de francisation – Office de la langue française
AWARDS AND MENTIONS
Because of its know-how, its ingenuity, its rigour and its ability to adapt properly to each large-scale project, HVAC INC was awarded many recognitions from the industry throughout the years.
- ACQ trophy for specialised entrepreneur of the year 1999.
- Maestria 2006, shortlisted in the category Commercial and Institutional for the west of Québec.
- Maestria 2008, shortlisted in the category Industrial Project (1 million) for all of Québec.
- Maestria 2008, shortlisted in the category Commercial and Institutional, 1 million and more project.
- Maestria 2010, shortlisted in the category Realisation of the Year project over $500,000 for the MSO Concert Hall project.
- Maestria 2018, shortlisted in the category Maestria Grand Prize.